The ability to write marketing copy that actually works is an essential tool for every medical practice.
The ability to write marketing copy that actually produces results is essential for your practice website.
Quality content on your website is an essential part of your online marketing strategy. It’s how you communicate with your patients—providing them information about your services and how you can help solve their problems as well as persuading them to take that next step to make an appointment. But if you’re like most doctors, you went to school to learn to help patients, not to write marketing copy. Questions like, “How do I write content for my website?” or “What should I write about?” or “How do I create copy that brings in patients and optimize it for search engines?” are common.
The good news is that you can learn how to write copy that produces real results for your practice, and you don’t have to go back and get an English degree to do it.
Copywriting’s Number One Purpose
Website copy for podiatrists does a couple things, including provide information about your services and educate your patients. But marketing copy’s number one purpose for existing is to persuade people to take action. For podiatrists, this means persuading patients and potential patients to make an appointment with you to solve their painful problems. All copy must be written with this ultimate purpose in mind, so that it actually serves your practice instead of wasting everyone’s time.
The hard part? Copywriting does take time and practice to produce the great content you need. Fortunately there are principles of writing you can learn that will help you transform your boring words into next-level marketing copy that inspires people to take action. That’s where Rem’s Copywriting Workshop can help.
Your Resource for Learning to Write Copy That Produces Results
“How to Write Copy That Produces Results for Podiatry Practices” is a course designed to help doctors and their staffs master the copywriting skills you need. Developed and produced by Rem Jackson, it draws on his many years of experience in sales and marketing, particularly for podiatry, to coach you through the principles and skills you need to know.
The digital course is broken up into three easy-to-follow modules and includes an introductory video from Rem himself. You then download the audio modules and work through them at your own pace, following along with Rem’s suggested exercises and homework to put the skills you’re learning into practice right away. Along the way, you’ll get answers to all your copywriting questions and cover topics like:
- How to write headlines that grab attention
- Getting inside the head of your “perfect patient” so you can speak directly to them
- Creating an effective “call to action”
- How to organize your selling points
- What NOT to do when writing marketing copy
- How to get, write, and use testimonials
- Writing for podiatry specific services like lasers, orthotics, heel pain treatments, etc.
- And much, much more!
You’ll also delve into “Rem’s 10 Rules for Copywriting” to help push all the content you produce for your podiatry practice to that next level:
- Rule #1 – Marketing copy isn’t to entertain or inform. It’s to SELL.
- Rule #2 – Only sell what will solve people’s problems.
- Rule #3 – Know your prospects like you know your own family.
- Rule #4 – Know your Unique Selling Proposition.
- Rule #5 – Don’t skip those first four rules.
- Rule #6 – You need to “Enter the conversation that is already going on in the minds of the people you want to attract.” – Robert Collier
- Rule #7 – Remember that nobody cares about you.
- Rule #8 – Know who else “says so” besides you.
- Rule #9 – Write copy people actually want to read.
- Rule #10 – Tell a story.
Copywriting is an essential tool for a well-rounded marketing plan, so don’t waste your own time or your patients’ by creating boring copy that doesn’t produce results. Order Rem’s copywriting course today to get started mastering the skills you need to write well.