The Top Practices Marketing Mastermind Group
The Premier Podiatric Marketing and Business Development Plan
Why Top Practices Marketing Mastermind Group?
Since 2007, hundreds of doctors and their teams have joined the Top Practices Marketing Mastermind Group to transform their practices into the ones they want, not just the ones they have. Through effective marketing, these podiatry professionals have been able to fill their reception rooms with exactly the kinds of patients they want to see. More than that, they have reclaimed their nights and weekends. They no longer live like they work for their practice. Instead their practice now works for them, allowing them to better serve their patients, lead their staff, and care for their families.
Private podiatry practice is under siege and its demise continues to be predicted, by everyone except those doctors who understand that private practice continues to be their path to financial freedom, personal freedom, abundance, and fulfillment. Top Practices is the home base for those podiatrists who are willing to do the work of marketing and managing their private practice so that they and their family, their staff and their patients can reap the rewards.
The concept of the Mastermind Group is a classic business strategy. It was originally described in the early 20th century by the legendary business genius, Napoleon Hill, in his book Think and Grow Rich. The idea is that, when motivated and creative professionals striving for excellence in a field of business meet together on a regular basis, they have a “meeting of minds.” This creates a “master mind” that allows them to brainstorm creative solutions to problems and challenges that the individual members wouldn’t have imagined on their own.
The possibilities are almost endless, and this concept has helped revolutionize the way many professionals do business. The Top Practices Marketing Mastermind Group is doing the same thing for podiatry professionals now.
The Benefits of Membership
If you surround yourself with intelligent people who challenge you to meet your goals, you will see growth and success in your podiatry practice. This is why the Mastermind Group exists. As a member you’ll gain:
1. You are a member of an exclusive group of podiatrists
I guide the group through the Top Practices Marketing Program step-by-step, week-by-week so that every member of the group can implement an effective marketing plan without getting confused or overwhelmed.
i. This group meets twice a month in regularly scheduled conference calls.
ii. These meetings are recorded and posted online on our secure website within 12 hours so you will never miss a meeting.
2. You have access to a monthly "Mindset" call
This program is entirely devoted to setting and achieving personal and professional goals, managing priorities, creating an office environment that is exceptional for your patients, managing and leading your staff, and keeping yourself accountable to moving all the important aspects of your business forward.
3. You have access to additional calls that you can listen to and participate in
I routinely participate in these discussions and am constantly amazed at how these “under-the-radar” strategies are continually being refined and improved.
4. You receive emails from me every month
These emails are filled with live examples and samples of great ideas that are producing results, and resources and companies that you can use to save money and get things done quickly.
5. You have access to a monthly open office hours meeting with me and your other coaches
In these calls, we will discuss any topic that you want to discuss. Anything. It can be reviewing your materials, discussing staff issues, goal setting or reviewing things you hear in a conference call.
6. You receive access to the Top Practices "Members Only" content-rich website
Our “members only” site is filled with resources, ideas, detailed how-to’s and past-coaching calls, as well as additional expert recordings from other Mastermind Groups to which I have access.
7. You have unlimited email access to me
We’ll be able to review what you’re doing and keep it focused and on track together online.
8. You have the ability to use our Virtual Marketing Director Service
This is the premier team of expert marketers who understand Top Practices and Podiatry Marketing. Our team can do everything you need done to market your practice, except make visits to your local medical and non-medical referral sources. We designed this program so you can engage them to do everything or only one thing. It is designed to be extremely flexible so that you NEVER GET STUCK.
9. You receive a copy of my book "Podiatry Prosperity: How to Market, Manage, and Love Your Practice"
“Podiatry Prosperity” contains the detailed plans and formulas you must grasp if you are going to change your current circumstance into what you want and know you can have with your practice. It’s also loaded with the real “silver bullet” of how to get and keep your positive mindset and attitude that will drive your future success.
10. Your Personalized Plan: At your first coaching session, I will conduct an in-depth interview with you about your practice-the good, the bad, and the ugly
When you join, you are able to benefit from the experiences of professionals with a wide variety of backgrounds and viewpoints. The possibilities of this are impressive. Young doctors can learn from professionals who have been practicing for decades. Older doctors can benefit from the energy and fresh perspectives of those new to practicing. Offices in one area of the country can learn what works for practices on the opposite end of the country and adapt plans for their unique situations. The most brilliant and successful minds in medicine work together to find new, creative ways to effectively market their practices.
Why the Mastermind Group Works
- The Top Practices Marketing Mastermind Group works because there is a plan. A proven, battle-tested plan using our “Four Pillars of Marketing” strategies that grow practices.
- The Top Practices Marketing Mastermind Group works because there is a coach, Rem Jackson, who has been helping podiatrists grow their practices since 2007 when he founded Top Practices. Rem is your coach to this day, no one else.
- The Top Practices Marketing Mastermind Group works because all members openly share their challenges as well as the strategies that have—and have not—worked for them. Members encourage each other to follow through and make changes to reach their goals. As we like to say, “a rising tide floats all boats.” All members benefit from this sharing, not only because they are able to learn from each other, but because they are able to build off of each other.
Join the Group and See the Real Difference
The Top Practices Mastermind Group may be exactly what you need to see real growth in your practice. The group isn’t for everyone, though. Mastermind membership only benefits those medical professionals who actively participate and contribute to the group. If you’re looking for quick fixes, or are hoping for a “silver bullet” solution for your marketing, you’re not going to find it. If you’re willing to do the hard work of making changes and investing in your practice marketing, however, the Mastermind group will help you along the way.
Join me and the most successful doctors in podiatry and truly change your reality from “private practice is dead” to “I need better sunglasses; the future is so bright.”